''0 Listings'' messages in Squad Chat
Why am I getting ''0 Listings/ Why didn't you list anything'' messages?
These messages are only intended to help us improve processes, and remind FWHs of any problems with their listings. We hope you don't feel persecuted for these 0 Listings messages, because there's always a reason for them and it will not count against you, your Squad, or your collection slot if you have a good reason. The reasons you could be getting these messages are:
- You listed your items against the wrong collection slot. Don't worry, it happens often! The Collection Slot drop down has all your slots, with days of the week listed at the start, so please try to pick the right one!
- You posted your listings 12+ hours before your scheduled collection time or 16+ hours after your collection time. Please try to get food shared on the day, for food safety reasons
- You re-listed your collections using an old listing. Please don’t do this as it detracts from a true representation of our impact. Always create a new listing or you can copy an old one!
- You forgot to arrange for cover for a collection you could not attend. You can arrange for cover easily in the Volunteer hub > My Collection Slots > More Info > Skip / Pause.
- Booker or Tesco did not send a collection confirmation message.This will not count as a missed collection against you.
- Something went wrong during your collection e.g. there was no food to collect when you turned up. This will not count against you.
⚠️ If you are brand new in a Squad, and you have an agreement to collect from your store at a different time than the one listed on our app, our in-app logic means you will not be able to find your slot in the drop-down. Please just list as Personal for your first slot. (Don't worry - after your first collection, it will appear there as normal).