Iceland: "0 Listings" messages in Squad Chat
Iceland: Why am I getting ''0 Listings/ Why didn't you list anything'' messages?
These messages are only intended to help us improve processes, and remind FWHs of any problems with their listings. We hope you don't feel persecuted for these "0 Listings" messages, because there's always a reason for them and it will not count against you, your Squad, or your collection slot if you have a good reason. The reasons you could be getting these messages are:
- You didn’t list against the correct collection slot.. Don't worry, it happens! The Collection Slot drop down has all your slots, with days of the week listed at the start, so please try to pick the right one!
- You posted your listings 12+ hours before your scheduled collection time or 16+ hours after your collection time. Please try to get food shared on the day, for food safety reasons.
- You listed your collection by re-listing an old listing. Please don’t do this as it detracts from a true representation of our impact. Always create a new listing or you can copy an old one!
- You forgot to arrange for cover for a collection you could not attend. You might receive a warning if you missed a collection, so it’s super important that you skip or pause your slot. You can arrange for cover easily in the Volunteer hub > My Collection Slots > More Info > Skip / Pause.
- Something went wrong during your collection e.g. there was no food to collect when you turned up. This will not count against you. Just let your squad know to ensure you don’t get reported for missing your collection.