One Stop: What food can I collect
You can collect all types of food including chilled and ambient at One Stop. You can also collect non-food items such as flowers from this store. Staff must never donate alcohol, medicine or any food past its use-by date. If you receive any of these in your collection, please do not list them on the app.
Instead, report this to us using the steps below:
📝 Please use our quick and easy FWH Issue Report by tapping 'Report an Issue' beside your collections in My Collection Slots on the Volunteer Hub.
📝 This report is also stored in the Documents section of the Volunteer Hub, in case you can't access it in My Collection Slots.
- Food Safety (i.e. food was shared by business past its use-by date)
- Food Quality (i.e. food was squashed/damaged)
- Another Food Waste Hero not collecting
- Another Food Waste Hero not listing
- Another Food Waste Hero disrupting the positive OLIO environment
- Store Staff
- Details about collections on the app
- OLIO's Little Helper.