Who is the Made food section for?
- Amateur cooks wanting to build their experience.
- Home bakers wanting to make some extra money from home.
- People with a passion for cooking.
What are the requirements for selling your food on OLIO Made?
- You must comply with all local regulations & certifications. Click here for our step by step process to register to sell food on OLIO.
- The registration process can take up to 28 days, although you can generally start selling as soon as you've completed the registration form (takes approx. 10 mins)
- Click here to see what food can and can't be sold on OLIO Made
Who is the Made crafts section for?
- Hobby makers and designers
What are the requirements for selling crafts on OLIO Made?
- You must comply with all local regulations & certifications - click here for more info
- If you are selling an item in the ‘made’ section of the OLIO app, we expect you or someone in your household to be the ‘maker’ and/ or the ‘designer’ of the item.
- Makers on OLIO are those selling items they have made themselves, either with their own design or with a template or pattern which has been designed by someone else.
- Designers are those who have their own original designs, templates, patterns or plans but rely on outside assistance or another business in order to physically produce them
- Click here to see what products can and can't be sold on OLIO
As a handmade seller, you should strive to be transparent about the items you are selling and your business.
- Try to include information about your creative process such as the tools or techniques you use
- Use your own words and photographs to describe your items
- Communicate kindly, openly and honestly with those asking for more information
If you use production partners in the creation of your item, you should disclose information in the listing process, including:
- The name of your production partner(s)
- The location of your production partner(s)
- What aspects of your product they have produced
E.g If you are designing t-shirts and require a partner for printing, you should disclose this.
- Production partners must not use child labour.
- Production partners should not use involuntary labour, including slave labour, prison labour, indentured labor, or forced labour.
Humane working conditions
- You must work with production partners who provide humane working hours for their employees and who do not use any form of physical or psychological coercion or intimidation against their workers.
- OLIO has a zero-tolerance position against any form of discrimination.
OLIO cannot guarantee the conditions under which products listed for sale on OLIO were made. OLIO does not audit third-party production partners based on labour or other standards, and we do not require sellers to demonstrate that the materials incorporated into their products comply with the laws in the country or countries in which such suppliers do business. OLIO is not responsible for any production partners chosen by sellers.
Payment, collection & returns
How do I pay?
- Payment takes place outside of the app and is a private arrangement between OLIOers
- Click here for a guide to Safe buying
How do I collect my purchases?
- Sellers will state if it's collection only, or if they provide local delivery.
- Postage is allowed if local pickup is not possible.
- Click here for a guide to Collection, Cancellations & Returns