How goals work
How do I complete a goal?
- Swipe right on a goal to accept it 👉
- It’s added to your ‘to do’ list which you can access by clicking the ✌ in the top of the screen
Why am I only allowed 3 goals on my to-do list?
- 3 is a magic number
- We also find that setting yourself a reasonable target makes it much easier to achieve your goals!
What happens if I want to do a goal again?
- Currently, goals can only be completed once
- In the future, we’ll make it possible to repeat goals
Can I cheat on the goals?
- You could confirm you’ve completed the challenge without actually doing it 😲
- BUT, that isn’t going to save the planet 😀
Can I suggest a goal?
- Yes! We'd love to hear your suggestions - please email us on email@example.com
How can I share a goal on social media?
- We’ll be adding a 'share to' feature shortly
How can I remove a goal from my to-do list?
- Swipe left on the goal and you’ll see the option to delete it 👈
- This puts it back in the main pack of goals
Why can’t I see my points on my personal profile?
- We’ll be adding this to your profile shortly
- For now, your points are shown in the goals section ✌
My points have disappeared - where have they gone?
- This is most likely because you've logged into OLIO with another account
- Please log out and log back in again
Can I hide a goal?
- You might want to hide a goal - for instance, if you're already vegan, a meat-free monday might seem a bit pointless!
- You cannot hide goals at the moment but we hope to build this feature at some point in the future
How can I turn off notifications for goals?
- Go to the menu ≡, then notifications, and adjust the “marketing messages option”
I still have some more questions about goals
- Check out these other goals FAQs here