Lost or missing messages: Accessing your archived messages
If certain messages or conversations are missing from your inbox, there are 3 possible reasons:
1. The messages are archived or saved for later
To access your archived messages:
- Go to Messages section of the app
- Tap the 'filter' icon in the top left-hand corner
- Tap 'Include archived messages'.
- Return to your messaging inbox and you will be able to see all your archived messages.
To archive a conversation, swipe left on the conversation from within the messages inbox
2. You have two accounts on OLIO and have logged into the wrong one by mistake
- To log into your other account, first log out by tapping the menu icon ≡, then go to Account then log out.
- Then you will be able to log in again (NB don't sign up again)
3. The other user has deleted their account/their account has been deleted and so all the messages are gone
- If the above options do not help you to find the message, it's likely that the other user has deleted their account.
- This is more likely with new accounts so we recommend looking at a profile before sharing.
4. The other user has blocked you/ you have blocked the other user
When a user blocks another, they will no longer be able to see or request any of your listings, current messages will disappear and they will also not be able to see any of your posts or comments in the forum. Blocking works both ways.