How do I change my location?
To change your location or update settings:
- Tap on your profile picture (top left on iOS & Android, top right on the web app.
- Click on 'Location'
- Set new location either by using the locate me button or by entering your address into the field.
- Don't forget to tap the big pink button to save it!
This new location will then be used in the following ways:
- To calculate what listings are shown to you in the main 'Food' and 'Non-Food' sections of the app
- To determine what new listings you are notified about (NB your notification distance & frequency can be customised in Notifications)
- As the default location for any new listings you add. However please be aware that existing listings will retain the location they were originally set with, unless you over-ride this. To do this, please go to My Listings and then select the listing and tap 'Edit' to update the location.
Please note that we do not currently have functionality to allow users to set multiple locations.