Top tips to be a great requester
Read the listing
- Look out for instructions in the listing and collection notes. This will make sure expectations are the same throughout
- When requesting, remember to say when you can pick up the listing (ie. “I can come on Monday at 5pm)
- A please and a thank you can go a long way ☺
Always show up on time
- Always show up at the agreed time. If for some reason you cannot make the pick up, or are running late (even by 5 minutes) please message the other user and explain why. No one wants to be left waiting.
Rate the other OLIOers
- Remember, you can rate all OLIOers you’ve communicated with. Ratings really help to build trust and encourage good behavior in our OLIO community.